Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome to Paradise

Stepping up on the train took a bit of nerve but what the hell so what if I got arrested again. Bribe the police or pay the fine or both would be the worst case I thought. So I walked into the passenger compartment half expecting to be confronted by a train conductor but instead I got the surprise of my life!

The train car was full of beautiful 18 and 19 year old girls that looked like Europeans and they were all blonds and all turning around in their seats and looking at me. They started to scream! The screams were not out of fear but instead they were out of glee. I must have been quite the sight. I was wearing just my little shorts and boots with no shirt. I was tanned and very fit. My blue eyes jumped out of my tanned face. I heard one of the girls shout out "Tarzan!" Then they all jumped up and swarmed me. Grabbing me and touching me and basically fighting for position to be near me. I spoke something in English and they immediately started to speak to me in English with an accent. Questions were being fired at me from all directions. I was horny as hell, I had just drank 2 liters of great beer and now I was being attacked not by lions but by 22 gorgeous girls. I couldn't take it. I got a raging boner and the girls noticed it right away. They all seemed to want to help me with it. The tallest, cutest, friendliest one spoke excellent English and pretty much pushed the rest of them away and dragged me over to her bench seat and pulled me down with her. She grabbed my crotch and spoke a foreign language to the other girls and they all laughed together. I didn't care if they laughed at me. I could not believe my good fortune.

My friend told me that they were all from Denmark. They were here in Uganda to check up on a school that they had raised money for back in Denmark. They were also taking a tour around the country. They were on the train going back to Kampala when I ran into them. She was fondling me while she talked. I was fondling her too. I wanted to just tell them to line up because I felt like I was horny enough to do them all one after the other all night long. They seemed to want me to do just that. I won't go into the details of the night because this is a PG rated blog not an XXX rated one. Just believe me when I say I had a lot of fun that night and was a bit dehydrated by morning when we arrived in Kampala.

As we exited the train the girls gave me the name of their hotel and made me promise to come over to the hotel later in the day. Like I would pass up that opportunity after so many months of being solo out in the center of Africa. I had every intention of catching up on my loving. They met up with their adult teachers at the station and took off in a couple of taxi vans to their hotel.

I put some clothes on and took off to find the post office to get the first mail in about six months. I also dropped my clothes off to get them cleaned and actually bought a few new clothes so I would be presentable for my girls later. I found their hotel right downtown but I checked into a smaller one nearby. I went into my room and took a shower and shaved with a new blade. What a treat that was. After getting cleaned up I took a nap since I had not slept the night before and I had no intentions of sleeping in the coming night either.

When I got up it was late afternoon and I headed to a nearby restaurant to stock up on some high energy food before I went to look up the girls again. It ended up that I did not have to go looking for the girls. Two of them were in the same restaurant I picked out to eat in. I joined them and we talked and ate and started drinking. I had a blast with them. They were quizzing me about my trip and they loved hearing all the stories of my adventures. I was clearly going to get lucky again tonight I thought.

One of the girls in the restaurant told me she wanted to leave her group and stay with me and travel around Africa with me. I thought that she was joking but she kept pressing me on it. At first I played along thinking she wasn't serious but the more we talked the more I realized that she was not kidding. She wanted to just drop out and take off with me. We hung out together for the next few days while the girls did some shopping and a few side trips around Uganda.

Instead of taking off with the Danish girl, I decided to go mountain climbing in the "Mountains of the Moon" with a Canadian guy, Austrian girl, and a German guy that I met in Kampala. We rented gear including parkas, crampons, ice axes, ropes and all the other usual mountain climbing things from a club at the University of Kampala. I told the girls goodbye expecting to never see them again and I excitedly took off to climb in the Rwenzori Mountains with my new found friends.

The Danish girl that asked me to let her come along on my travels got a bit pissed off at me when I left without her. I told her we could start traveling together when I got back and promised to meet up with her again. I did not expect for it to happen though. Life takes some strange twists and turns and we are not always in control of those which just makes life more interesting. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment