Friday, July 30, 2010

Dating in Buenos Aires

After visiting Iguazu falls I just hung out around Recoleta and downtown Buenos Aires doing whatever I felt like. There were lots of bars and clubs within a few blocks of my apartment. I started out most nights at Shoeless Joe's and then went to other clubs from there. Some of my favorite clubs were the jazz clubs. The people in Buenos Aires seem to have a soft spot for jazz. There is one giant club called Thelonious that I went to once in a while. It drew a good mixed crowd which I always like. There was dancing and live jazz bands and blues bands playing. Some of them were local and some of them were internationally know bands. I had to take a taxi there or I would have gone there several times a week. More often though I went to a small jazz club only two blocks from my apartment. There were usually some girls closer to my age for me to talk to there. I sometimes get tired of all the twenty year olds in most of the places. I made some good friends in this club and we could walk back to my place without a problem.

I never had any trouble finding girlfriends in Argentina. There were prostitutes all over the place since it was legal but I have never been very attracted to the working girls. I preferred to meet and get to know my girlfriends on an ongoing basis. Lots of my friends were using the internet to find dates. I had never done that before and some of my friends were giving me a hard time for being so old fashioned in how I found my girlfriends. So just to shut them up, I promised them that I would try internet dating.

I spent a long time thinking about what I would post. Several times I started to post and ended up not doing it. Finally one day I had plenty of time and I had an idea I wanted to try out. I put up an ad on Craigslist that basically stated this, "Men seem to be able to have anonymous sex without problems but lots of women find that difficult to do. Are there any women out there that are interested in simple straightforward anonymous sex?" After I posted it I wrote some emails to my friends back in the states and did some other online things like reading my fishing club news and things like that. Just before I got up to leave the internet cafe I was using, I decided to check my ad online. I found it without a problem and then checked the email address I used. To my surprise there were already fourteen responses and it had only been an hour so far. I started reading through them. Some of them were just hookers that respond to every ad posted and some of them looked like legit responses from women with their pictures and things. There was one ad that stood out from the rest because the pictures she sent was a gorgeous, hot looking, young Argentinian woman of 22 that I just could not believe. I started to think about it and decided that she was using some movie star's photo or something instead of her own and I got a bit pissed off at her for the deception. So I sent her an email back telling her to come over and meet me that afternoon and I gave her the name of the cafe below my apartment to meet at. I then printed out her picture and started to think about what I was going to tell her when she showed up and her picture did not match.

I went home and took a shower and made sure I had some drinks available in my apartment. I cleaned up just a bit and put clean sheets on my bed. Then I rested up until my 12:30 in the afternoon date. I went down to the cafe around twenty minutes early so I could have a table where I could see the door. She showed up about fifteen minutes later as I was drinking a cup of coffee. I was caught off guard by her. She looked even better in real life than she did in her picture!!!! I got a bit nervous because I expected to just tell her to go stick it for using somebody else in her response to my ad. I asked her if she wanted to sit down and have a cup of coffee first and she told me no that she would rather just go straight upstairs. So I left the money for my coffee on the table and we went up to my apartment.

We didn't talk all that much as we went up and into my place. She started to undress right away. So I did too. She was extremely fit like a professional athlete with a rippling abdomen and muscles that were just barely defined. She had a beautiful olive colored skin with a tan from a tiny bikini cupping her perky breasts. I could not believe what was happening to me. I think I was kind of in shock at first. We embraced and rolled onto the bed as we finished disrobing. She went straight for the action so I obliged her and we went at it like minks in heat. I was a little too excited and I popped fairly quickly which pissed me off. I had to laugh about it. I suggested we go take a shower together while we wait for a few minutes. I was sure I would be ready again soon because I was shaking with anticipation. We jumped in the shower and I soaped her up and rinsed her off and she did the same to me. I already was up for another go. We started in the shower and after a while we moved back to the bedroom. For the rest of the afternoon until almost seven pm we went at it. She could orgasm over and over. She was the horniest, most aggressive girl I had met since my French girlfriend in Amsterdam. She knew what she wanted and she made sure she got it. If this was an adult blog I would love to fill in the details of our afternoon but I have to keep this blog pg rated. Finally she told me she had to leave. We said our goodbyes and I told her I had a great time and I hoped that she had too. She smiled a devilish smile and assured me she had. I told her if she was interested she could just send me another email in the future since she had the address now. She said she might.

After she left I just filled up the bath tub and rested with a beer. I did not know the girl's name and she did not know mine. She was clearly a little rich girl out for some no good. She had tan lines on all of her fingers from rings that she was not wearing. Her hair was perfectly cut and styled. Her nails and everything including her pubes were professionally groomed. Her clothes were very expensive, high fashion, designer clothes. The whole package was just perfect. It is my one and only internet dating experience. I knew she would never get back to me and I am glad she did not. There was no way we could improve on the day's experience that we already had. It was perfect anonymous sex, just like my ad requested. Thanks Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment