Saturday, June 12, 2010

Life with three babies






I stayed home and took care of the kids and house. The twins were actually quite easy to care for. They were happy just being together. They could sit on the floor together and be happy without demanding all my attention like a single baby demands. True there were a lot of diapers and baths and things like that. My nipples got a bit sore since I didn't have any milk. No, Sue nursed them for well over a year. I still ran the word processing business while Sue did the keying in of data.

My basic philosophy of raising kids was to talk to them a lot, read a lot, play a lot with them, stimulate them with music and new experiences and get them outdoors playing and exercising as much as possible in a healthy social environment. We got along fine. I even started to watch other babies with mine. I ended up with six babies and got a daycare license. We moved the word processing business to an office and I did daycare out of the house. Sue ran the word processing business herself now. Her and I were not getting along.

When Sue hit bottom using her drugs and alcohol I separated from her. I wanted to share living arrangements so that the kids could still have both parents closely involved in their lives. I thought we could still be friends and parents but have our own separate personal lives. It did not work out that way. One day I came into the bedroom and I found the twins playing with a big bag of drugs. I realized then that having Sue around the house was actually a danger to the kids. We needed to split up. I tried to negotiate a peaceful settlement but Sue turned to dirty tricks. She actually told me what she was going to do and that there was nothing I could do to stop her or defend myself. She told me the courts would totally back her up and fuck me over. She was right.

Sue charged me with sexually abusing my kids. I was arrested and thrown in jail. She was awarded custody of the kids. She pulled a whole lot of other dirty lies out of a hat and filed court papers that made me look like I was a monster of some sort. She claimed I beat her and the kids and sexually abused them and lots of others too. I don't know how she came up with her dirty tricks but she came up with a long list. I had to have three trials to defend myself against just the sexual abuse charges. Here's the kicker, Sue had me taking the kids while I was in trial because she didn't want them. My attorney would not allow this information into court. She told me it was best for the kids if we just kept quiet about the fact that I had the kids. If the court found out they would put the kids in foster care and that would be worse for them. So during the day Sue testified in court about how terrible I was and then after court she delivered the kids to me with an evil grin. I eventually won all three court cases but then I still lost my kids on paper because to disrupt their current care schedule would be too hard on the kids according to the court. I could not point out that I had the kids the whole time and Sue was given custody with me having fifty percent visitation rights. All I can say is the family law courts in this country are so screwed up that everybody involved with them loses. My kids were the biggest losers here. The old saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" sure seemed to fit this case.

I was never able to regain my good name after being accused of being a child molester. All my friends were afraid to let me watch their kids after this "just in case" they said even though they "knew" I was innocent as charged. Even my family still thinks I am a child molester. Sue has never apologized for being so evil. Now as adults my kids know the whole story and they resent her abuse but such is life. It is over for everybody but me. I will always be the child molester in people's minds. I will never forgive her for that. I don't dwell on it but it still affects my life every day. I died during this period of my life. I have never recovered. Life ever since has been just going through the motions for me. I have never been able to love anything or anyone ever since. This is merely a short synopsis of the whole event. It was way worse than this short blurb could ever describe. I just don't want to relive the whole thing by putting it all down on paper.

In the end I had a house a half a block away from Sue and the kids spent about half the time at each house for the rest of their childhoods. I had a court fight and regained my childcare license and did childcare again. I found some great kids in my group and some great parents. I did not have the same love to share that I had before all the court drama but I managed to fake it pretty well.

I also had another baby. I started to go out with another childcare provider that I met at the park while I was watching my kids there. She got pregnant and we had the baby who was born at home during all my trials. So I now had four kids. The trip to South America would have to wait a bit longer now.

3 comments:

  1. Jim you so full of shit I can't stand it; I NEVER EVER accussed you of molesting your kids; the shrink that talked to all of us was told by one of the children that you did something to them, I didn't believe it when the shrink told me this and asked him not to call Protective Services and even considered not going through with the divorce to avoid that but he legally had to make the call he said and actually thought nothing would come of it; well you know what happened after that... Protective Services were the ones coming after you and your kids were going to stay in foster care if it looked like i was supportive of you in any way so I had to stay out of it to get the kids out of Foster Care. They rushed the kids to the hospital, decided there might be something to this accusation and came to my house for a year with antatomically correct dolls trying to get information out of them - it was horrible for you and it was horrible for them. Finally they gave up because they couldn't put them on the stand as they were too young. I don't think you molested your children; I do think your behavior in front of them with girlfriends was inappropriate and that is why your children might have been confused and said something inappropriate was being done to them when another adult asked them questions... maybe we should talk about this one day as you are making a lot of stuff up here for your "story".... Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also.. man your head is fucked up; you never found any "bag" of drugs on the floor; i never accused you of beating me, none of that happened... what a bunch of crap; not that it looks like you have much of a following but I hope someone reads my responses here because your embellishing and lying in a lot of these sotries... you know how we started doing coke and I ended up having a problem with it I admit; you introduced me to it, everyone was doing it; it made me feel happy. I was sad, lonely, sick of your sexual advances to every girlfriend I had so much that I couldn't bring anyeone home and coke made me feel good until it made me feel like shit. I used it to stay away and work most of the time; I was working like a dog and you know it; you played with the kids and that's all you did... you didn't do housework, I did that, I did all the typing... it kept me awake so I could keep working... I did coke to numb myself because living with you was horrible.... I FORGIVE YOU... Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear anonymous, thanks for your comments but I stand by my all my facts and have the court records to back them up. The "therapist" used was a professional sexual abuse accuser that did nothing but make accusations for a high fee and stated as much in his testimony. The rest of the accusations all came from court papers filed by my ex and personal testimony from my ex. You seem to know her anonymous.

    ReplyDelete