Friday, June 4, 2010

Where's paparoach?

I have been getting some feedback about my blog. I get about fifty percent saying they want a more adult version and fifty percent that think I am too adult in content. You just can't win. I can not put adult content in this blog and still have it on search engines unless I put an eighteen and over sign in page on the entire blog.

I am not being explicit about any adult details. I am mentioning that some adult things happened since I was after all an adult and in my opinion stating that they happened does not constitute adult content. If you feel that saying "we did the wild thing" is too adult, then please just don't come back. I choose not to include the explicit adult content and keep this blog available to more people. I may do an adult blog latter that may more or less follow this blog. I also do plan on going back latter and filling in more details about some of the places I already wrote about.

I know I summarized a lot of time in very few words so I clearly left a lot out. Remember this blog is only up to 1974 now and I still have 36 years just to catch up to today. I started in Calabar Nigeria because so many people liked that part but now I have also caught up to the time before the Calabar blog. I did leave some things out just because my "sometimers" causes me some memory lapses on occasion and they were just too mundane to include or I would bog down too much.

My next blog will be about going from Singapore to Australia and then I will continue more or less in chronological order from now on. I also have no intention of going back to my childhood and family experiences any more. I prefer to forget those days since they weren't very enjoyable to me. Thanks for reading this blog and please keep commenting. I try to answer any and all questions if you just ask them.

Enjoy life while you still can, I know I did and plan on continuing to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment